Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Thing 13

This website/program is amazing. I see myself using this for personal and professional use.

With my students, I would love to use it in a Creative Writing class. Students could tell brief stories with the videos, or I could give them some type of theme, and they would have to produce a video with that theme. I also think this would work in my Journalism classes. Students could depict current news stories through these videos.

I found the site to be extremely easy to use. I was worried because I don't have a lot of photos or music online. The site provided me with all of the tools that I needed, and I just used its photos and music. Once I started creating the video, it only took about two minutes.

Here's the link: http://animoto.com/play/036oFCwU032h0l5eQYBoAg

No comments:

Post a Comment